Sunday, May 13, 2012

21 Weeks





Inanimate comparison: Pomegranate.

Maternity clothes: Almost exclusively, although I did wear my old drawstring skirt to mass this morning.

Stretch marks: None. 

Sleep: Terrible, but that was non-baby-related.

Best moment this week: Peter taking care of me at our office goodbye party.

Miss anything: Our jobs.

Movement: A million kicks. Feeling the baby move is so exciting.

Cravings: Hummus. Peter walked to the store and bought me some chickpeas because he is awesome.

Sickness: None.

Gender: Still a surprise.

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: I got a nosebleed this week, which is an uncommon pregnancy symptom, according to the Internet.

Belly button: Still in.

Wedding rings: Still on.

Happy or moody: Incredibly sad about our jobs. Incredibly happy about the baby.

Looking forward to: My Dad's visit later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment