Sunday, May 20, 2012

22 Weeks




Inanimate comparison: Papaya.

Maternity clothes: My Dad arrived with another load on Friday. My Mom's girlfriend gave me her entire maternity wardrobe. 

Stretch marks: None. 

Sleep: Not bad.

Best moment this week: Seeing my Dad again.

Miss anything: Our jobs and friends from work. 

Movement: Lots of kicking.

Cravings: Nothing strange this week but I have been very hungry.

Sickness: None.

Gender: My mother-in-law pointed out that I called the baby "he" earlier this week. But it's still a surprise.

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: Feeling very hungry.

Belly button: Still in.

Wedding rings: Still on.

Happy or moody: This week has been much better than last week but I'm still sad.

Looking forward to: Our patio. It already looks amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I guess you could call the baby little Papy this week

    ReplyDelete