Sunday, May 27, 2012

23 Weeks




Inanimate comparison: Grapefruit.

Maternity clothes: I can still fit into my leggings, but otherwise I'm wearing maternity clothes.

Stretch marks: None. 

Sleep: I've been falling asleep and waking up really early. This could be due to the baby or perhaps it is because this the first time in more than five years I haven't worked the evening shift. 

Best moment this week: When Peter and my Dad finished fixing the patio and started installing the laminate floor. Our house is so much nicer now. 

Miss anything: I still miss my job terribly.

Movement: Tons of kicking. 

Cravings: None.

Sickness: None.

Gender: Still no idea

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: Aside from my big belly and the baby's regular kicks, I feel normal.

Belly button: Still in. 

Wedding rings: Still on.

Happy or moody: Happy most of the time.

Looking forward to: Crossing off more items on my Done is Good list.

1 comment: