Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday (1)



I've spent the last three days feeling miserable and sorry for myself, so this should be a good exercise.

I am thankful for:

• Peter, I could not ask for a most supportive and loving husband. Among other things, he has packed up my desk at work, read two of my legal writing assignments, met with our realtor, shopped at Costco and dealt with our broken-down car.
• Not hearing from my doctor, which means the baby is continuing to thrive.
• Our family, friends, and former coworkers for sending us their love and support.
• Our realtor, for giving us a list of simple things to do to increase our home's value.
• My Dad, who's coming from B.C. to visit next week. I can't wait.
• Not crying yet today. I'm making progress!
• Only having three days and one assignment left in my legal writing course.

More thankfulness here.


1 comment:

  1. and we are thankful for both of you. Much love Mum xox

    ReplyDelete