Sunday, June 3, 2012

24 Weeks





Inanimate comparison: Cantaloupe.

Maternity clothes: Almost exclusively. I put all my clothes that no longer fit in storage. 

Stretch marks: None. 

Sleep: I have a new routine now that I'm no longer working the evening shift. I get up around 7 a.m., nap in the afternoon, and go to sleep between 10 p.m. and midnight. I feel great and well-rested.

Best moment this week: Hearing once again that our baby is progressing "normally." Spending lots of time with Peter. 

Miss anything: My friends from work.

Movement: My belly moves when the baby kicks. It's so exciting!

Cravings: An A&W Mozza Burger, which is strange because I'm not usually a huge fan.

Sickness: None.

Gender: My poll says most people think he's a boy. 

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: Leg cramps at night.

Belly button: Still in. 

Wedding rings: Still on.

Happy or moody: Happy most of the time.

Looking forward to: The end of home renovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment