Sunday, June 24, 2012

27 Weeks

I've made it to the third trimester and I'm still feeling great. The first trimester dragged on and the second flew by. I'm so excited to meet the baby.


Inanimate comparison: Rutabaga. Peter thinks that a rutabaga is smaller than a lettuce and a cauliflower, but we'll just have to trust the Internet that the baby isn't shrinking.

Maternity clothes: Like last week, I can still fit into my leggings and shorts if they fit below my belly.

Stretch marks: Still none.

Sleep: Terrible this week. I'm blaming the hot weather and the excitement.

Best moment this week: Selling our home. Reaching the third trimester.

Miss anything: Nothing this week. I'm so excited for the next few months.

Movement: Lots of kicking. Eight weeks have passed since I felt the baby kick for the first time and the novelty still hasn't worn off.

Cravings: None.

Sickness: None.

Gender: Still a surprise.

Labour signs: None. Hopefully this baby will stay put for another three months.

Symptoms: None.

Belly button: Still in.

Wedding rings: Still on.

Happy or moody: Happy and excited.

Looking forward to: Buying a new home and getting settled in Prince George.

No comments:

Post a Comment