Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Painting

Our home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, one kitchen, two hallways, one dining room, one living room, two stairwells and a huge finished basement.

Every one of those rooms has now been painted.

Peter finished the upstairs and most of the ground floor months ago, but we finally finished off the last few rooms over the past week with some help from our friends.

Now I can cross another item off my Done is Good list.

I hope our home's new owners like our colour choices. When we moved in, our bedroom was lime green, the spare bedroom was dark navy and our living room was pale pink. I think anything is an improvement over that!

When Peter was cleaning up after our friends left on Saturday, he found this footprint on the floor. I guess one of the cats wanted to help us paint. Fortunately it washed right off.


No comments:

Post a Comment