Friday, June 1, 2012

Seven Quick Takes (4)

 
1. My Mom graduated with her master's degree last Friday. Here she is in her cap and gown. Way to go, Mom!


2. Since my pregnancy is progressing normally, I don't get another ultrasound. I had one at eight weeks and another at 19 weeks. The next time we get to see the baby is when he or she is born.

3. We had another great cat escape this week. Lola opened the screen door and freed Mango and Big Papi, but she stayed inside. Peter thinks it was part of her plot to get rid of her sisters. Fortunately for us, they didn't leave the backyard.

4. Our friends are coming over to help us paint our house today, tomorrow and Monday. I can't wait to see the results.

5. I scheduled our Saturday painting party before I realized that the Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind National Training Centre is participating in Doors Open Ottawa.What an opportunity lost!

6. Peter warned me not to read anything about Luca Rocco Magnotta because the stories mention cat abuse. So far I've been able to avoid it.

7. Our next book club book is the Sisters Brothers.

More quick takes here.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new addition! I'm hoping s/he's born on September 2nd, because all the cool people are.

    ReplyDelete