Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday (8)


Today I am thankful for:

• Peter getting to Winnipeg safely.
• My amazing baby shower. (Peter took my camera with him before I downloaded the photos so I haven't been able to post them yet.)
• The visits, phone calls, emails and messages from my wonderful friends who are trying to cheer me up now that Peter is gone
• Two more of my former coworkers finding jobs (one temporary, one permanent.) 
• The wonderful support network we've developed at our church. 
• Another doctor's appointment that showed our baby is doing well and everything is normal. 
• Finding a doctor in Prince George to deliver our baby in September. 
• My brother arriving safely in England after his volunteer trip to Ghana. 
• The amazing Ottawa summer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment