Today I am thankful for:
• Peter getting to Winnipeg safely.
• My amazing baby shower. (Peter took my camera with him before I downloaded the photos so I haven't been able to post them yet.)
• The visits, phone calls, emails and messages from my wonderful friends who are trying to cheer me up now that Peter is gone.
• Two more of my former coworkers finding jobs (one temporary, one permanent.)
• The wonderful support network we've developed at our church.
• Another doctor's appointment that showed our baby is doing well and everything is normal.
• Finding a doctor in Prince George to deliver our baby in September.
• My brother arriving safely in England after his volunteer trip to Ghana.
• The amazing Ottawa summer weather.