Sunday, July 1, 2012

28 Weeks


Inanimate comparison: Eggplant. Hopefully the baby is less purple. I peeked ahead and the most hilarious comparison is coming up in Week 33.

Maternity clothes: Like the last two weeks, I can still fit into my leggings and shorts if they fit below my belly.

Stretch marks: I thought I might have one but it was just a cat scratch from Mango. I've never had a stretch mark before, which may explain why I have trouble distinguishing them from cat scratches.

Sleep: Not too bad.

Best moment this week: Going for a walk with one of my girlfriends and going for dinner with another.

Miss anything: Peter!

Movement: At least six kicks every two hours.

Cravings: None.

Sickness: None.

Gender: Still a surprise. I'm becoming less convinced the baby is a girl.

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: Occasional leg cramps. Being slow at walking.

Belly button: Still in.

Wedding rings: Still on. They were tight to begin with so I'm surprised they haven't become tighter.

Happy or moody: Hmmm . . . hopefully next week is a better week.

Looking forward to: Seeing Peter again.

No comments:

Post a Comment