Sunday, July 8, 2012

29 Weeks


Inanimate comparison: Acorn squash. I have no idea how big an acorn squash is so I'll have to trust the Internet again.

Maternity clothes: I just discovered I can still fit into one of my loose-fitting non-maternity sundresses. I'm happy to have more clothing variety for the super-hot weather.

Stretch marks: None. The cat scratches are also gone.

Sleep: Great at night, but the heat is making it hard to nap during the day.

Best moment this week: Peter starting his new job. I'm so proud of him! Also, getting my nails done with my friends Robyn and Kim. Here is a photo of me showing off my nails and pretending to be a cat at the same time:


Miss anything: Peter! Peter! Peter!

Movement: Lots of rib-kicking.

Cravings: I was craving salad on Friday so I had one salad for breakfast and another one for dinner. What a strange thing to crave!

Sickness: None.

Gender: Still a surprise. I'm so glad we're waiting until the baby is born to find out. It is so exciting.

Labour signs: None. Apparently most women start feeling Braxton Hicks contractions around this time, but I haven't felt them yet.

Symptoms: None other than my enormous belly.

Belly button: Still in.

Wedding rings: Still on.

Happy or moody: Much happier than last week.

Looking forward to: Seeing Peter. Someone buying our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment