Sunday, July 22, 2012

31 Weeks


Inanimate comparison: Pineapple. Mmmm!

Maternity clothes: I still have a few non-maternity clothes in my rotation. I'm optimistic I will still be able to fit into them nine weeks from now, but we will see.

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad.

Best moment this week: Packing up our house. Getting to see so many of my friends. Spending time with my sister.

Miss anything: Peter! Three more days until our reunion.

Movement: Our baby is kicking more often and more aggressively, especially in the ribs.

Cravings: None.

Sickness: I haven't felt great this week. I think it is due to the heat and my lack of sleep.

Gender: Still a surprise.

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: I'm starting to slow down. I'm having a harder time standing up when I'm sitting on the floor and walking up stairs.

Belly button: Still in.

Wedding rings: Still on.

Happy or moody: Next week should be a better week.

Looking forward to: The end of this moving process.

No comments:

Post a Comment