Sunday, July 29, 2012

32 Weeks



Inanimate comparison: Squash. The Internet didn't say what kind of squash so I picked a photo of one that looks large and delicious.

Maternity clothes: I'm excited I can wear more of my maternity clothes now that I'm staying in my parents' air conditioned house and I'm no longer boiling hot all the time.

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: Not great. The good thing about not sleeping is that I get to have breakfast with my Dad who wakes up at 5 a.m.

Best moment this week: Reuniting with Peter. Our cats surviving the journey from Ontario. The move going smoothly. Seeing our new house. So many things. 

Miss anything: My Ottawa friends.

Movement: Lots. Sometimes the baby kicks my ribs so hard they hurt!

Cravings: None.

Sickness: None.

Gender: Still a surprise.

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: Just the sore ribs from the baby kicking.

Belly button: Still in, but it looks different.

Wedding rings: Still on.

Happy or moody: Happy.

Looking forward to: Moving into our new house.

1 comment:

  1. Large and delicious - just like your baby! Omnomnomnomnomnom....

    ReplyDelete