Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday (12)


Today I am thankful for:

• Arriving in Prince George safely with all three cats.
• Seeing Peter again. A month is way too long to be separated.
• All Peter's hard work organizing everything in Prince George. In the last month, he started a new job, bought us a house, transferred our vehicle, registered us with a doctor and did so many more things. He's the greatest.
• My parents for letting us stay here for three weeks until we move into our new house.
• Our house being completely sold.
My sister for packing up almost my entire house.
• My girlfriend for driving all the way from Toronto to visit me before I left.
• My neighbour for keeping my flowers watered until the new owner moves into our Ottawa home next month.
• All my Ottawa friends. I miss them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment