Sunday, August 26, 2012

36 Weeks



Inanimate comparison: Honeydew.

Maternity clothes: I'm still wearing my non-maternity leggings. I'll see if they still fit in four weeks.

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: I had one really bad sleep this week, one really good sleep and five medium sleeps. 

Best moment this week: Finishing unpacking. Having dinner with Peter every night.

Miss anything: I'm feeling very content this week.

Movement: Still lots. My doctor warned me that the baby may stop kicking as much as he or she runs out of room.

Cravings: None.

Sickness: Other than having sore ribs from all the baby kicks, I'm feeling great.

Gender: Still a surprise.

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: None.

Belly button: Stretched and strange-looking.

Wedding rings: Still on.

Happy or moody: Very happy.

Looking forward to: Meeting our baby. I'm counting the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment