Monday, August 27, 2012

Random Things

• Peter practised his play-by-play skills at the Spruce Kings training camp intrasquad game yesterday. His first game is Sept. 14 at 7 p.m. and you can listen to him over the Internet here. Here's a photo from yesterday:


Doesn't he look professional?

• My friend Caroline and cousin Andrew came down from Mackenzie to visit yesterday. They met at our wedding and now they are the cutest couple ever. Here is the evidence:


• Our baby room is completely set up. All we need now is a baby!

• Even with my revised due date, by this time next week I will be considered "full term." I'm so excited.

• Peter and I are in the process of finding a new church. Prince George has four Catholic churches and each has several masses so this could be a long process. We did the same thing in Ottawa when we moved in together and we ended up going to a lovely church.

• I rejoined Facebook on Saturday and I already have 84 friends!

• I found a book club for mothers in Prince George. Hopefully it is glorious as my Ottawa book club. The September book is A Long Way Gone. I haven't read the book yet but I did interview the author for an article five years ago.

• My brother is leaving for Ottawa on Thursday to finish his last semester. I'm going to miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment