Today I am thankful for:
• My mother and brother arriving home from Europe safely early yesterday morning.
• Celebrating my first anniversary with Peter.
• My beautiful flowers.
• Peter getting tomorrow off work instead of Monday so he can watch the entire Blue Bombers game.
• My cats getting along so well now that they are united by a common enemy.
• Another of my professors hiring me to do some work for him. I'm so grateful for all these opportunities.
• Our new house. We take possession in 16 days.
• All the fresh fruit and vegetables from my parents' garden. I have been picking and eating raspberries and strawberries every day.