Sunday, September 2, 2012

37 Weeks


Inanimate comparison: Winter melon. I don't think I've ever even seen a winter melon!

Maternity clothes: I've outgrown some of my maternity shirts. Thankfully all my pants still fit.

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: Not great.

Best moment this week: Finally reaching full-term. I'm so excited to meet our baby.

Miss anything: Sleeping through the night.

Movement: Still lots of kicking.

Cravings: Peanut butter. My first craving in weeks!

Sickness: My back is getting quite sore, but other than that I still feel great.

Gender: Still a surprise.

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: Just the sore back.

Belly button: Kind of in and kind of out.

Wedding rings: Still on.

Happy or moody: Happy and excited.

Looking forward to: Meeting our baby later this month. My mother-in-law visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to make you some wintermelon soup the next time I see you. It's delish!

    ReplyDelete