Sunday, September 9, 2012

38 Weeks


Inanimate comparison: Pumpkin. This is a very appropriate comparison for this time of year but, as Peter pointed out, pumpkins do greatly vary in size.

Maternity clothes: I'm shocked that I can still fit into my non-pregnancy leggings and yoga pants. But I have outgrown most of my maternity shirts.

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: Not great but a bit better than last week.

Best moment this week: Having lots of time to relax.

Miss anything: My Ottawa friends.

Movement: Less kicking, more wiggling around.

Cravings: I'm still craving peanut butter.

Sickness: None.

Gender: Still a surprise.

Labour signs: None.

Symptoms: My back gets a little sore by the end of the day.

Belly button: Very stretched and strange looking.

Wedding rings: Still on.

Happy or moody: Happy and relaxed.

Looking forward to: Meeting our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment