Sunday, September 16, 2012

39 Weeks



Inanimate comparison: A huge watermelon! Yikes!

Maternity clothes: I only have two maternity shirts that still fit in a flattering way . . . or as flattering as possible at 39 weeks!

Stretch marks: Still none. Although I did have this conversation with my doctor last week:
Carolynne: I feel like my belly has grown a lot over the past two weeks.
Doctor: That's very common. Lots of women get to 39 weeks and they don't have stretch marks, but then they get them right at the end.
Carolynne: Sad words.

Sleep: Not good. But I am taking afternoon naps.

Best moment this week: Reading Peter's awesome stories in the newspaper.

Miss anything: Sleeping through the night.

Movement: Still lots.

Cravings: None.

Sickness: I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, but I felt great the rest of the week.

Gender: Still a surprise.

Labour signs: My doctor says I could go into labour any day now.

Symptoms: General uncomfortableness because of the size of my belly.

Belly button: Stretched.

Wedding rings: Still on. My doctor was shocked!

Happy or moody: A little bit of both.

Looking forward to: Meeting our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment