Saturday, September 15, 2012

Menu (4)


Last week's menu was medium.

I made three new recipes. The Bacon and Cabbage Soup and the Grilled Zucchini and Parmesan Sandwiches were both pretty good, but the Buffalo Chicken Pasta was a disappointment. It tasted so much like buffalo sauce, we couldn't taste anything else. Also, I think I cooked the chicken too long.

This was the first week I made every meal on the day I allotted so I was pleased with my planning.

Peter made extra Slow Cooker Chili and I made extra Bacon and Cabbage Soup to freeze for when the baby is born.

This week, we have leftover cabbage, beets, carrots and celery to use up. Thanks to my Dad's garden, we seem to have an endless supply of cabbage, beets and carrots.

So here is what we're going to eat this week:

Saturday:
Salad

Sunday:
Buns

Monday:
Salad

Tuesday:
Buns

Wednesday:
Greek Salad

Thursday:

Friday:
Leftovers

1 comment:

  1. I thought the buffalo chicken pasta was tasty. You're right maybe a little less buffalo sauce next time, but it has potential!

    ReplyDelete