Saturday, September 22, 2012

Menu (5)

Last week's menu was again pretty medium.

I made three new recipes. Considering how time-consuming and labour-intensive the Borscht was, I don't think I will make it again. The Pasta with Lemon, Spinach, Parmesan and Breadcrumbs was also just OK. We both enjoyed the Macaroni and Cheese with Ham so I will make that again.

Both the Ham and Cheese Frittata and the Slow Cooker Beef Stew were delicious as always.

I ended up making the recipes in a different order and I ran out of spinach by Thursday so I made Italian Parmesan Baked Chicken instead of Greek Chicken. I still want to try that recipe though. It looks glorious.

I also made Beet Salad and Coleslaw to go with the chicken and they were both delicious.

We now have 29 frozen meals for when the baby is born.

We finished the week with very few leftovers. We have two zucchinis and one carrot to use up.

So here is what we're going to eat this week, provided I don't go into labour until next weekend:

Saturday:
Vegan stew (my Dad is bringing dinner when he comes to visit this afternoon)
Coleslaw

Sunday:
Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Salad


Potatoes
Salad

Garlic bread

Thursday:
Perogies
Salad

Friday:
Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment