Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday (17)



Today I am thankful for:

• Reaching full term.
• Having a few weeks to relax before the baby is born. After the stressful summer, I really needed this time.
• Peter's job.
• Peter coming home for lunch today. What a treat!
• My brother and brother-in-law arriving safely in Ottawa to begin the school year.
• Our excellent pre-natal class. We're learning so much!
• Getting my hair cut today for a fraction of the cost of a regular haircut.
• A Prince George lawyer agreeing to have coffee with me next week so I can get some career advice.
• My sister and mother for throwing me a baby shower this weekend.
• The beautiful fall weather.
• Emails and messages from friends back in Ottawa.
• All the people participating in our baby pool. We have 45 entries already!

No comments:

Post a Comment