Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday (20)


Today I am thankful for:

• Mary. She is such a blessing. I still can't believe she's here.
• Peter. I don't even have words to describe how grateful I am for his help over the last few days. He has done everything he can to make my life as easy as possible. He's amazing.
• Mary's health.
• My labour and delivery. I'll write a longer post on that topic later, but they both went extremely well.
• Mary's temperament. So far she's an easy baby and is very calm and very sleepy. She cries when she wants fed or while we're changing her. She hates to have her diaper changed.
• Peter's job.
• Messages from family and friends welcoming Mary to the world.
• Our cats for generally being glorious. They are very leery of Mary, though.
• My parents for bringing us dinner in the hospital. The hospital food was terrible.
• The nurses who helped me learn to breastfeed.
• The delivery doctor who said I was the most polite lady in labour she'd ever met!
• My mother-in-law coming to visit in 13 days.
• My iPad. I can use the eReader and the Internet while I breastfeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment