Thursday, October 25, 2012

More Random Things

 
• Mary's baptism is set for Nov. 11. I am really looking forward to it! She is going to wear the baptismal gown that my mother made for me from her wedding dress and a sweater that her great-grandmother knit for her that is identical to the one she made for Peter for his baptism.

• My mother-in-law, father-in-law and sister-in-law are coming to visit in 15 days. I am so excited for Mary to meet her Auntie Natalie and Grandpa Terry and see her Grandma again!

• I've started reading Peter's newspaper articles to Mary each morning. She will know everything about the Northern Gateway pipeline by the time the review process is over.

• Mary and I went to a baby massage class earlier this week. She absolutely loves being massaged. I'm so glad I went!

• A couple of nights ago, Mary slept from 9:45 p.m. to 7:15 a.m. with two short snacks in between. It was glorious!

• Peter and I have uncovered two mysteries that I am hoping someone can help us solve. First, we just found a Boston Pizza gift certificate in our minivan from a mystery benefactor. We have two clues. It was wrapped in is a flyer for a Winnipeg company and the person has neat handwriting. (The latter disqualifies most people we know.) Second, Mary has a lovely Montreal Canadiens onesie and we don't know where it came from. I thought I found it with the gifts that Peter picked up in Winnipeg when he was driving to B.C., but my mother-in-law said she didn't buy it. Any help solving these mysteries would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment