Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday (21)

Today I am thankful for:

• Mary for being so healthy, content and glorious. I am so in love with her!
• Peter for being the most supportive husband ever. He always knows how to make me feel better.
• Peter's benefits package at work.
• All the meals we made and froze before Mary was born. We're really enjoying them.
• My mother-in-law coming to visit in six days.
• Meeting potential friends at a breastfeeding support group today.
• The beautiful fall weather.
• My sister making me a nursing cover.
• Getting six hours of sleep last night.
• The cats adjusting so well.
• Mary's weight gain. She's back up to seven pounds, 14 ounces. She'll be at her birth weight soon!
• Living so close to my family.
• My mother giving me such good advice.
• The free playpen Peter's coworker gave us.
• Emails and messages from friends in Ottawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment