Friday, December 28, 2012
Mary is now three months old. She is such a big girl!
Here are the things that Mary loves:
• Bath time with Daddy
• Being swaddled
• Toys, especially her doll Wendy
• Sucking on her hand
• White noise
• Going for walks in her Baby Bjorn
• Her Winnipeg Jets soother (she now refuses all other soothers)
Here are the things that Mary hates:
• Getting out of the bath
• Being bored
Milestones this month:
• Learning to laugh
• Learning to bear weight on her legs
• Learning to hold her head steady
• Meeting Uncle Paul and Uncle Mike
• Flying on a plane
• Travelling to Winnipeg
Mary now weighs almost 14 pounds.
We love you Mary!
Watch Mary grow: