Mary is five months old now. She loves music and people and being the centre of attention. She is a very happy little girl!
Here are the things that Mary loves:
• Listening to music
• Bath time with Daddy
• Putting everything in her mouth
• Talking loudly
• Not wearing clothes
• Having her head rubbed
• Her Baby Bjorn
• Patting the cats
Here are the things that Mary hates:
• Getting out of the bath
• Napping by herself in her crib
Milestones this month:
• Getting her first tooth
• Going 24 hours without crying
• Passing objects from hand to hand
• Recognizing her name
• Making strange
• Sitting for a few seconds without support
• Visiting Nana's kindergarten class
Mary weighs 16 pounds and seven ounces. She is 25 inches long.
We love you Mary!
Watch Mary grow: