Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Random Things

Goodness gracious! I haven't updated in ages! So here are some random things to catch you up on our life.

• Peter's uncle is feeling much better. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

• Mary is continuing to be the most glorious of babies. She weighs almost 16 pounds and is so happy and outgoing. She is such a blessing to our family!

• Mary is almost sleeping through the night now! My friend gave me a book on sleep training and we used some of the techniques and she caught on very quickly. She usually wakes up for about five minutes a couple of times during the night but she manages to put herself back to sleep all on her own. And she's in her crib from 7 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. It is so glorious!

• I now have to work on sleep training myself. I wake up randomly during the night to go to check on Mary, which is the worst idea ever. Last night I woke her up twice! What a fail!

• Mary is now interested in our cats, which is the cutest thing ever. She likes to pet them and yell in their ears. They are still very leery of her.

• Keep your fingers crossed for cold weather! Peter is supposed to be skating in the Prince George Iceman next weekend. But if the weather continues to be warm, the rink will melt and he won't be able to skate!

• I joined Strollerfit and it is extremely hard. I am so not an athlete!

• I still haven't decided what to give up for Lent. Peter is giving up pop and coffee. I could also give up pop and coffee, but that would be a cop out because I don't drink either one!

• Here is a picture of my Dad and the chubbiest and happiest of babies:

No comments:

Post a Comment