Sunday, March 10, 2013

What I Wore Sunday (1)


We almost didn't make it to 9 a.m. mass this morning. We decided to let Mary sleep as long as she wanted so she woke up around 8 a.m. because of the time change. (She usually gets up around 7 a.m.)

I didn't think we could get to mass in time, but Peter took one for the team and didn't shower so he could get Mary ready. He even put her in a dress with tights. Peter hates tights! (He's even gone so far as to say he hopes our next baby is a boy so he doesn't have to wrangle with tiny baby tights anymore.)

Here is a picture of me in my Sunday finest:


My dress is from Poet (via the thrift store).
My shoes are from Geox.

Here is a picture of Mary in her Sunday finest:


Her shirt and dress are from Marks & Spencer.

Instead of getting a picture of Peter in all his un-showered glory, here is an unrelated picture of a bunch of cats eating:


Now we're going to watch Peter's alma mater win the Canadian national basketball championships for the ninth time followed by Peter's hometown team winning the national curling championships. (Paws crossed!)

4 comments:

  1. Love your dress! Baby tights are awful; I have to agree with that - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice dress. The baby in pink is a cuty pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern and cut of that dress! Nice call on the cat picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is so pretty. I love the pattern and cut. Your daughter is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete